Monday, October 6, 2008

So behind

I can't believe how incredibly behind I am on the fall action this year. I have about half of our Halloween decorations up and no pumpkins yet. So unlike me. But I plan to buy a few pumpkins tonight so hopefully we'll get it together soon. This fall has been SO BUSY so far. We have the extra kitties to take care of and we're desperately trying to get a few things done on the house before the cold weather sets in.

But I must be ready by the weekend. Next weekend is our sleepover with Matt's nieces. I'm so excited! Matt bought a fire pit the other day and we tried it out Saturday. William thought it was pretty cool and I'm so sad I didn't have my camera outside. He sat there in his little jeans and a cap and looked adorable. I'm sure there will be much picture action next weekend though if I can get the kids to stay still long enough. :o)

We have many activities to squeeze in though. There's Boo at the Zoo, a drive up the Great River Road to check out the changing leaves, the pumpkin patch. How will we squeeze it all in??? You can bet we'll find a way somehow.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I have faith in you!!! You can do it!!! :o) I'm not sure if we'll do Boo at the Zoo this year...it was VERY crowded last year. They only do it on certain nights...but we might...I had so much fun despite the crazy crowds. ;o)

Rena said...

Ours wasn't too bad. We skip the trick or treating though and just walk around.

Rena said...

Oh, and I think once I buy a few pumpkins I can finish. I want to put them on my fireplace hearth with other decorations on the mantle and I need everything before I do it. LOL

Linda said...

Oh, good luck with trying to NOT trick or treat with a 3 year old. hehe! ;o)

I got some cheap punkins from Wally World and put them out front...We'll buy a few from the patch despite the crazy over priced-ness of them...I feel we owe them with as often as we go and it is free...