Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Woohoo! One of the funnest days of the year is here! Of course, if would be more fun if I were better rested. Prince William woke me up at 3 a.m. asking if it was time to trick or treat. When he found out it was too early he switched modes and requested a poptart. I think it's safe to say he's excited. He has a field trip today to a retirement home to trick or treat then we're off to Grandma's to t or t with his cousins. The costume of choice this year is Ironman. I wish my little boy would agree to something "cute" but he's got his tastes and opinions so I have to go with the flow.

Right after work I need to run home and make my famous mummy dogs then we'll be off. I can't wait to see the kids out having fun and I can't wait to dig into William's Snickers. They are my weakness and I've already warned him they will be mine. LOL

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween. I'll post pics sometimes after tonight.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I can't wait to see those pics!!!

Rena said...

Can you believe I haven't even uploaded them yet! I need to get on that.