Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photography Debut

Not mine. Please, I'm hopeless. But William wanted to try out my camera the other night. It took a little practice but eventually he did a pretty good job. Despite the subject matter that is. He was photographing a very tired mom and a reluctant cat.

Takes a little practice...


But eventually...


He got it ...

right.

By then he was hooked. He's always asking for the camera now. Here are a few others that I'm sure will be prize-winning.

It's Frankenstein! I guess this is how adults look to a small kid. Yikes!


He wanted me to take a pic of an "angry smile". I didn't bother to explain the oxymoron. But after, he wanted to take a pic of my angry smile. Charming no?


Even scarier than Frankenstein...the morning me! I hope you don't die of fright.

Poor Fluffy caught in the crossfire.




6 comments:

Hannah said...

VERY nice! Angry smile. LMAO. Love it!

And WOW. I knew things look different from a kids view...but adults DO look big and scary! Eek!

Rena said...

Or, perhaps, Matt is just really freakin' scary. LOL!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Have we seen you with bangs? Or am I just a doofus?

Linda said...

Aww! I love them all! :o) You both are just precious and so is sir Fluff! I love it!

Rena said...

Jana, the bangs may have made a showing earlier if anyone ever took a picture of me. LOL!

Linda, can you see the suffering on poor Fluff's face in the last one? He hates being held.

Tivoli-the person not the place said...

Like Hannah, I too love the angry smile. ROFL.