
Other news of the month includes my new car. I am beyond thrilled. It's used but only a year old and 1 gazillion times better than my old car. My old car had power nothing, a cassette player, sad sad brakes, a deafening rattle, and over 145,000 miles. The new car is like heaven on wheels. And my favorite feature is remote start which comes in handy on super cold mornings.
A sad note to our month involved saying good-bye to an old friend. Peaches was a feral cat we have taken care of for almost 7 years. Shortly after Christmas he disappeared. We don't know if he has died or if the new ferals in the neighborhood ran him off. We have a cat-laden neighborhood and there was a definite population explosion this fall. I sometimes wonder if the failing economy has caused owners to abandon their pets. :( Here is a blurry picture of our buddy. He was too scared for me to ever get close when he was outside so this was taken through a window. Even though we never had a "hands on" relationship with him, he will be missed.

That leaves us with only one "regular", Black Cat. She's far from tame but is friendly enough that we can sometimes pet her so I'm begging Matt to let me bring her inside. I hate losing our kitties. We used to have 7 outside and now there is Black Cat and Princess. Princess comes very infrequently and there is no way she would be happy inside. I wish it weren't so but it is what it is. Keep your fingers crossed that Fluffy and Xena may be reunited with their sister one day.
So those are the highlights of our month. Life keeps chugging along. Hopefully it won't be another month before I blog again.

1 comment:
You know I'm praying for BC! Love you!
Post a Comment